700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Having my own personal instructor!

I am looking forward to completing the Creating Impact Course.  You and Varina do an excellent job of teaching key photographing techniques. Watching your video’s is like having my own personal instructor!

Bill Higgins
Michigan, USA

Easy to follow and replicate for your students

Once again, a wonderful course (Getting it Right in Camera) that you have created here, in stunning locations, and by means of your intuitive style of teaching all the concepts and techniques can be properly digested. The case studies provide invaluable insights in how you work your cameras and the thought processes behind creating those wonderful images – easy to follow and replicate for your students.

Frank Weitzer
Germany

Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining

The Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining the importance of the different types of histograms, and when different types of bracketing/blending would be beneficial.

Paul Tibbitts
Norman, Oklahoma, USA

You guys do a fabulous job teaching

You guys do a fabulous job teaching the Essential Filters Course  in a fairly easy and straightforward manner that we can comprehend quickly. I have already learned a lot about different tips and tricks just by watching some of your video courses. Kudos to both of you and I deeply appreciate it.

Jeffery Wong
California

Helpful and explained very well

Mastering Exposure Webinar content was helpful and explained very well.

Dan
Madison,Wisconsin

In Sharp Focus Webinar very good

In Sharp Focus Webinar very good. Sometimes it felt like drinking from a firehouse, but good information.

Kendrick Neubecker
Glenwood Springs, Colorado

I’m successfully using Hyperfocal Distance all the time now!

I spent gobs of time trying to wrap my head around Hyperfocal Distance, but for whatever reason, I just never found the right teachers until I saw your class on the subject. I’ve watched it twice now, and guess what? I’m successfully using Hyperfocal Distance all the time now! It’s literally like you guys opened a curtain and let the sun in.

Kirk Peterson
Tennessee, USA

Clear and Concise Information

It has been great to work through your video tutorials at my own pace and concentrate on subjects that most interest me. You provide clear and concise information, and the workflow portions are excellent for driving home the techniques you are teaching. I have also enjoyed your free webinars. Thank you so very much!

Jody Olson
California

Terrific clear, simple, engaging style

Jay and Varina Patel’s Ultimate Landscape Photography Course has been a great resource to help me in my journey towards taking great photos. Their presentations are in the terrific clear, simple, engaging style that they use in their workshops. Their content is comprehensive and includes handy tips and information that I haven’t seen elsewhere on the net.

Simon Patterson
Western Australia

You do a terrific job of explaining things clearly

I just wanted to let you know that I’m working my way through the Ultimate Landscape Photography Course and loving it! You do a terrific job of explaining things clearly, and you have a great onscreen presence and rapport with each other. Really enjoying it – looks like I’ll have to get Behind the Lens next… And I look forward to more after that!

Jack Johnson
Beloit, WI, USA

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link