700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

great content from a very knowledgeable instructor

In Sharp Focus Webinar contained great content from a very knowledgeable instructor.
Paul Peters
Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada

The very best possible way to teach

I retired from forty years of teaching elementary and middle school math/science students. As a former Indiana Teacher of the Year and and inducted member into the NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME, I know what makes great teachers, and believe me, you and Varina Patel are excellent at what you do because you take complex topics and make them so simple to understand. Better yet, you teach your lessons directly from the field, on site—the very best possible way to teach.

Mike Kaiser
Georgetown, Indiana

I am having so much fun

You have both brought my learning forward big time with your Histogram Exposed Course. I only got my first dslr 2 weeks ago. You have given me the skills to get results straight away. I am having so much fun experimenting in manual mode. Something I didn’t think was possible so early in my journey.

Simon Page
New South Wales, Australia

Thank you Varina for explaining hyper focal distance

I am thrilled that this weekend I got to put to use what I have learned so far. Thank you Varina for explaining hyper focal distance, it even worked with my little Olympus OMD M5 with the kit 12-50mm lens. Thank you both for explaining how to use layers.

Robert Forrister
Makanda, Illinois

Very informative and well presented

In Sharp Focus Webinar was very informative and well presented.

Gavin Stuart
Chatham, Ontario, Canada

Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining

The Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining the importance of the different types of histograms, and when different types of bracketing/blending would be beneficial.

Paul Tibbitts
Norman, Oklahoma, USA

Varina is an exceptional teacher

Varina is an exceptional teacher (I’ve experienced hundreds over the years and she is among the very best, if not at the top). These case studies are an exceptional complement to the fieldwork teachings where both Varina and Jay excel with their skills and explanations. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course is a MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE for anyone wanting to get into or improve their skills in this field.

Ron Brit
Manitoba, Canada

The information is easy to understand and to the point

I bought several of your Video Courses and I just love them. They are enthusiastic, the information is easy to understand and to the point. It makes me want to run out and try all your tips . Best of all the photography from all over the world is just fantastic! Great work! Will be watching for more!

Marie
Upper Michigan, USA

This is a really well structured and explained course

I thank you for your knowledge and practical walk through of the location and thought process with the final shots. This is a really well structured and explained course (Behind the Lens). It has given me the confidence to go out and explore and push myself further than I have ever expected to achieve.

Peter Lord
NSW, Australia

Jay and Varina explain photography really well

I have been enjoying your videos from Hyperfocal Distance and The Ultimate Landscape Photography Courses. And I must say you – Jay and Varina – explain photography really well. And I love the humour that you guys bring.

Jamie Blair
New South Wales, Australia

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link