700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Jay and Varina explain photography really well

I have been enjoying your videos from Hyperfocal Distance and The Ultimate Landscape Photography Courses. And I must say you – Jay and Varina – explain photography really well. And I love the humour that you guys bring.

Jamie Blair
New South Wales, Australia

Every single case study was excellent

Great course! I am loving the narrower scope but more in-depth approach and both the “in the field” workflow and “the photo I didn’t take” explanations. Every single case study was excellent. (Behind the Lens Course)

Regina Velasquez

Very informative and well presented

In Sharp Focus Webinar was very informative and well presented.

Gavin Stuart
Chatham, Ontario, Canada

Helpful and explained very well

Mastering Exposure Webinar content was helpful and explained very well.

Dan
Madison,Wisconsin

Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining

The Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining the importance of the different types of histograms, and when different types of bracketing/blending would be beneficial.

Paul Tibbitts
Norman, Oklahoma, USA

great content from a very knowledgeable instructor

In Sharp Focus Webinar contained great content from a very knowledgeable instructor.
Paul Peters
Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada

Great stuff!

I’m enjoying your Creating Impact Course video tutorials and case studies. They’ve really helped clarify a number of areas that have always been a big vague for me – like hyperfocal distance! I’ve also really appreciated seeing your thought process when deciding how to photograph a location and the steps you work through in post processing. Great stuff! :)

Ruth Smith
Tasmania, Australia

Varina is an exceptional teacher

Varina is an exceptional teacher (I’ve experienced hundreds over the years and she is among the very best, if not at the top). These case studies are an exceptional complement to the fieldwork teachings where both Varina and Jay excel with their skills and explanations. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course is a MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE for anyone wanting to get into or improve their skills in this field.

Ron Brit
Manitoba, Canada

Great collection of instructional videos

Thank you Jay and Varina . Another great collection of instructional videos. I watch a lot of videos and you two are really the best in giving useful information.

Richard Duckworth
Florida, USA

You have solved a huge mystery for me

Varina – this is EXACTLY what I have been studying these days and you have solved a huge mystery for me with this explanation of hyperfocal distance. I’m going to put your chart in my iPhone so I have it with me when I’m out in the field.

Catherine Martin
Palm Desert, California

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link