700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Clear and Concise Information

It has been great to work through your video tutorials at my own pace and concentrate on subjects that most interest me. You provide clear and concise information, and the workflow portions are excellent for driving home the techniques you are teaching. I have also enjoyed your free webinars. Thank you so very much!

Jody Olson
California

The material is presented in easy-to-digest

I have been using filters for many years and still learned a number of helpful tidbits of information I didn’t already know or hadn’t thought about from the Essential Filters Course. The material is presented in easy-to-digest segments of video that you can sit down and watch all of back-to-back, or if you only have a few minutes you can watch them one at a time. The way the segments are divided makes it easy to go back and find specifics you want to review.

Jennifer Wolf
Cardiff, California

Keep up the great work

I didn’t know Histograms could be so easily manipulated with such awesome results. I purchased this a few weeks, ago, and have viewed all the videos five or six times. Having been a public school teacher for 40+ years before retiring, I know what makes excellent teaching, and you, two, are some of the best instructors I’ve seen in the field of photography. Keep up the great work, and keep adding new additions to your ebooks and videos collections.

Michael Kaiser
Georgetown, USA

Varina is an exceptional teacher

Varina is an exceptional teacher (I’ve experienced hundreds over the years and she is among the very best, if not at the top). These case studies are an exceptional complement to the fieldwork teachings where both Varina and Jay excel with their skills and explanations. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course is a MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE for anyone wanting to get into or improve their skills in this field.

Ron Brit
Manitoba, Canada

In Sharp Focus Webinar was informative

In Sharp Focus Webinar was informative and gave me a better understanding and appreciation of some sharpening techniques available in software I use, but that I haven’t utilized before.

Paul
Norman, Oklahoma

Having my own personal instructor!

I am looking forward to completing the Creating Impact Course.  You and Varina do an excellent job of teaching key photographing techniques. Watching your video’s is like having my own personal instructor!

Bill Higgins
Michigan, USA

Lots of in depth information

Mastering Exposure Webinar had lots of in depth information. Very logically presented. Thank you SO much!

Jessie McGuire
Long Island, NY

Best photography webinar I’ve every taken

Mastering Exposure Webinar was the best photography webinar I’ve every taken. I’ve taken lots of seminars where they talked about their pictures but in this one, they showed a video of how they determined their settings while in the field. Very helpful.

Diane Donnelly
Annapolis, Maryland, USA

Very informative and well presented

In Sharp Focus Webinar was very informative and well presented.

Gavin Stuart
Chatham, Ontario, Canada

Great collection of instructional videos

Thank you Jay and Varina . Another great collection of instructional videos. I watch a lot of videos and you two are really the best in giving useful information.

Richard Duckworth
Florida, USA

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link