700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

In Sharp Focus Webinar was excellent

In Sharp Focus Webinar was excellent…just enough information covered without information overload.

Tom Power
Ireland

I can confidently say excellent job!

This (Visual Wilderness video courses) is exactly what I didn’t realize I’ve been looking for over the past few years: the videos, case studies, raw files, and explanations are what set this so far apart from anything else I’ve found. I have just started the course, but I can confidently say excellent job!

Mark Petry
Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jay and Varina’s style of teaching is so amazing

Your and Varina’s style of teaching is so amazing. You bring the workshop to my home in lucid and easy to understand style. I have subscribed to many including PPSOP, Lynda…But your team is the best! I have recommended The Complete Ultimate Collection to all my friends.

Sunil Udupa
Mumbai, India

I have learned so much from the videos

Visual Wilderness Streaming Service is the one service that I subscribe to that I truly would be heartbroken to lose!!! I have learned so much from the videos and love that I can go back and re-watch them to refresh myself whenever I want. I knew the videos were outstanding, but I’m in awe at how amazing your customer service is.

Stephanie Young
Kentucky, United States

I really enjoyed the Behind the Lens course.

I really enjoyed the Behind the Lens course. It is the best of all the courses you’ve made. I own every one of your webinars and courses and this one was as intuitive as any of them.

Frankie Leyro
Fort Belvoir, VA, USA

The very best possible way to teach

I retired from forty years of teaching elementary and middle school math/science students. As a former Indiana Teacher of the Year and and inducted member into the NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME, I know what makes great teachers, and believe me, you and Varina Patel are excellent at what you do because you take complex topics and make them so simple to understand. Better yet, you teach your lessons directly from the field, on site—the very best possible way to teach.

Mike Kaiser
Georgetown, Indiana

I learn a lot from them

Both Jay and Ugo are clear and informative in their instruction. I learn a lot from them whenever they host a webinar.

Neal Abello
Santa Ynez, United States

It was excellent!

In camera exposure principles very simply explained in today’s Mastering Exposure Webinar . It was excellent!

Alan Dixon
Norwich, England

It’s worth every cent!

There’s so many free videos out there it’s easy to be overwhelmed. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course breaks down the fundamental knowledge you need for landscape photography and shows you how to use that knowledge in an actual photo shoot. That makes it a lot easier to figure out where you’re going wrong when you’re not getting the result you’re after. It’s worth every cent!

Tania Court
Armidale, NSW, Australia

Great collection of instructional videos

Thank you Jay and Varina . Another great collection of instructional videos. I watch a lot of videos and you two are really the best in giving useful information.

Richard Duckworth
Florida, USA

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link