700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Jay was very clear and to the point

Jay was very clear and to the point in In Sharp Focus Webinar. I learned a lot from him today and come to realize how much I don’t know.
Bob
Salida, Calif

It was excellent!

In camera exposure principles very simply explained in today’s Mastering Exposure Webinar . It was excellent!

Alan Dixon
Norwich, England

I learned about the creative focusing technique

I learned about the creative focusing technique from In Sharp Focus Webinar . I had never thought about masking areas and using different focusing techniques in each area.

Bruce Edwards
Bowie, Maryland

Excellent Class for a New Student

The Creative Sharpening Class by Jay Patel enlightened me as to the different approaches to sharpening various aspects of a landscape scene. It would be an excellent class for a new student of Lightroom as well as someone experienced who can be reminded by the very good illustrations of the various tools and the interactive potential of these tools in Lightroom. I went back over part of this tutorial several time. It is excellent.

Larry Wilkinson
Michigan, United States

Great collection of instructional videos

Thank you Jay and Varina . Another great collection of instructional videos. I watch a lot of videos and you two are really the best in giving useful information.

Richard Duckworth
Florida, USA

I am having so much fun

You have both brought my learning forward big time with your Histogram Exposed Course. I only got my first dslr 2 weeks ago. You have given me the skills to get results straight away. I am having so much fun experimenting in manual mode. Something I didn’t think was possible so early in my journey.

Simon Page
New South Wales, Australia

Great stuff!

I’m enjoying your Creating Impact Course video tutorials and case studies. They’ve really helped clarify a number of areas that have always been a big vague for me – like hyperfocal distance! I’ve also really appreciated seeing your thought process when deciding how to photograph a location and the steps you work through in post processing. Great stuff! :)

Ruth Smith
Tasmania, Australia

In Sharp Focus Webinar was excellent

In Sharp Focus Webinar was excellent…just enough information covered without information overload.

Tom Power
Ireland

I learn better with your focused approach

I have used both your free and paid video tutorials. What I really like about your approach over some of the many others I have read, is that you concentrate on one small topic (such as hyperfocal distance). I found that I was more likely to go out and practice and thus retain what I learned better than when attacking a much broader topic.

John
Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Helpful and explained very well

Mastering Exposure Webinar content was helpful and explained very well.

Dan
Madison,Wisconsin

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link