700+

Original blog articles about all aspects of landscape photography.

11500+

Customers who have purchased Landscape Photography Video Courses & eBooks.

17000+

Landscape Photography Video Courses & Post Processing Tutorials sold.

48000+

Landscape Photographers who subscribe to our Free InFocus Newsletter.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Experience you bring to your video courses was very uplifting

The fresh perspective and experience you bring to your video courses was very uplifting to me and since I have taken the course my images have really improved. I also have a renewed desire to shoot again. I continue to watch them over and over and find hidden gems in them each time I do.

Shane Davila
Boise, Idaho, USA

Terrific clear, simple, engaging style

Jay and Varina Patel’s Ultimate Landscape Photography Course has been a great resource to help me in my journey towards taking great photos. Their presentations are in the terrific clear, simple, engaging style that they use in their workshops. Their content is comprehensive and includes handy tips and information that I haven’t seen elsewhere on the net.

Simon Patterson
Western Australia

Every single case study was excellent

Great course! I am loving the narrower scope but more in-depth approach and both the “in the field” workflow and “the photo I didn’t take” explanations. Every single case study was excellent. (Behind the Lens Course)

Regina Velasquez

Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining

The Mastering Exposure Webinar did an excellent job of explaining the importance of the different types of histograms, and when different types of bracketing/blending would be beneficial.

Paul Tibbitts
Norman, Oklahoma, USA

Helpful and explained very well

Mastering Exposure Webinar content was helpful and explained very well.

Dan
Madison,Wisconsin

The very best possible way to teach

I retired from forty years of teaching elementary and middle school math/science students. As a former Indiana Teacher of the Year and and inducted member into the NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME, I know what makes great teachers, and believe me, you and Varina Patel are excellent at what you do because you take complex topics and make them so simple to understand. Better yet, you teach your lessons directly from the field, on site—the very best possible way to teach.

Mike Kaiser
Georgetown, Indiana

great content from a very knowledgeable instructor

In Sharp Focus Webinar contained great content from a very knowledgeable instructor.
Paul Peters
Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada

Clear and Concise Information

It has been great to work through your video tutorials at my own pace and concentrate on subjects that most interest me. You provide clear and concise information, and the workflow portions are excellent for driving home the techniques you are teaching. I have also enjoyed your free webinars. Thank you so very much!

Jody Olson
California

The material is presented in easy-to-digest

I have been using filters for many years and still learned a number of helpful tidbits of information I didn’t already know or hadn’t thought about from the Essential Filters Course. The material is presented in easy-to-digest segments of video that you can sit down and watch all of back-to-back, or if you only have a few minutes you can watch them one at a time. The way the segments are divided makes it easy to go back and find specifics you want to review.

Jennifer Wolf
Cardiff, California

Keep up the great work

I didn’t know Histograms could be so easily manipulated with such awesome results. I purchased this a few weeks, ago, and have viewed all the videos five or six times. Having been a public school teacher for 40+ years before retiring, I know what makes excellent teaching, and you, two, are some of the best instructors I’ve seen in the field of photography. Keep up the great work, and keep adding new additions to your ebooks and videos collections.

Michael Kaiser
Georgetown, USA

Nature Photography Tips

Latest nature photography tips from our contributing photographers.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY NEWSLETTER Get free webinar invites, photography tips, free eBooks and more right in your inbox.

We never share your email address with anyone. More Info.

close-link