- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials presented by professional photographer Chip Phillips.
- 16 teaching videos for photographers who want to master manual blending in Photoshop using Luminosity Masking.
- 4+ hours of video content – in-depth explanations, examples, workflow, and case studies.
- Special post processing walk-through for Cases Studies from Varina and Jay Patel’s Behind the Lens course.
Photoshop for Landscape Photographers
– By Chip Phillips
Navigate through Photoshop’s complexity…focus on features that are important to bring out the best in your Landscape Photos.
What You’ll Learn
Learn how to set up your Photoshop Workspace to process photos effectively and efficiently.
Discover how to incorporate Photoshop’s layer and layer mask features into your workflow.
Find out how professional photographers blend multiple images using luminosity masks to create natural-looking high dynamic range images.
Explore focus stacking techniques that will allow you to produce amazingly sharp fine arts images.
See how pros use various methods such as the Orton Effect and Light Painting use to enhance colors, clarity, textures and details in their nature photos.
Learn how to sharpen and resize your photos to share them on social media or to display them as fine art images.