- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- 6 teaching videos for photographers who want to go beyond the basic editing tools and learn new artistic techniques in their post processing workflow.
- 70 minutes of video content, including explanations of key processing techniques plus six in-depth examples to put the techniques into practice.
- Compatible with: Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2016 or above
- Recorded Version: Photoshop CC 2016
About Lightroom for Macro Photography 2018.03
This Practical Lightroom video course takes you through the start-to-finish processing steps for six of Jay & Varina Patel’s macro photographs, all taken on location in Hawaii for their Macro Photography Lenses Course. Sarah Marino, a full-time photographer known for her creative approach to macro photography, will teach you about her general approach to photo processing for macro photos and then will guide you through a step-by-step explanation of how she processed six photos from Jay & Varina’s Macro Lenses course. We will cover both creative and technical adjustments, primarily using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC.