About PhotoRAW Workflow 2018.10
On1 Photo RAW is a complete photo editing software package. There’s no need for multiple programs when you have all the editing tools a photographer could want in one place. From basic adjustments and easy presets, to HDR, image stitching, luminosity masking, and targeted adjustments, On1 has it all.
- I won’t waste your time walking through all the tools and windows. On1 has amazing tutorials for learning the basics of this program. I would rather show you practical, start to finish, photo editing.
- Each video has a unique challenge which I will tackle. I will explain each step that I take so you can follow along easily.
- I’ll also walk you through my thinking process when I open an image and begin working.
- In 90 minutes you’ll see 6 different images fully edited.
- These real life case studies combined with the Details and Macro E-Book will take you from capture to final edit.
The Workflow Series – Details & Macro eBook
This is the fourth eBook in our wildly popular Workflow Series. Join professional photographers, Varina and Jay Patel, as they discuss their vision, their thinking process, and the post-processing workflow they use for six of their most popular macro images. Learn about circular polarizers, focus stacking, depth of field, and so much more! The pros will show how you can use a wide variety of techniques to create stunning macro and detail photographs!