Vibrant Colors in Nature Photography Photo Stacking for Night Photography
- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 8 teaching videos for nature photographers who want to make selective adjustments using Range Masks in Lightroom.
- 90+ minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process that will allow you to harness the power of Lightroom Range Masks.
- 6 Real life case studies so you can see the Range Masks techniques in use.
- Practice RAW files included for 3 of the case studies presented in this Lightroom tutorial.
- Compatible with: Lightroom Classic CC 2020 or above
- Video Created with: Lightroom Classic CC 2018. Lightroom Classic CC 2020
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to make highly selective adjustments with the luminance and color Range Masks in Lightroom.
- See how the pros use a variety of Range Masks options to bring out the details and colors in every part of a landscape photo.
- Discover how to use Range Masks to selectively balance light and exposure to create natural looking photos.
- Explore advanced post-processing techniques such as selective color and how luminance adjustments can provide by Range Masks in Lightroom.
- Learn more about limitations of Range Masks in Lightroom…and when it is best not to use them.
- In depth explanation of advance post processing technique using real life case studies in our straight-forward, non-technical lessons.