If Alan had his druthers, he would live in a black-and-white world. It makes getting dressed each morning so simple.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Alan’s favorite B&W conversion tools in Lightroom (LR) and Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and how he uses them
- How to look for the potential in a photograph and map out a path to get you there
- Everything you need to know about Lightroom’s new Color Grading Module for split toning
- Explore how tonal curve in lightroom can change a mood of your photo.
- Some often forgotten finishing touches, additional plug-in options and more.
Black and white is a bit of a misnomer as there are shades of gray that make B&W anything but. The conversion process results in fascinating images with so much drama and nuance, subtlety, and mystery. The B&W conversion and editing process for many still holds quite a bit of drama and mystery. Well…Tra-la-la…Alan is gonna help with a Masterclass filled with his complete workflow and favorite tips and tricks. Rest assured that he will show you how easy and fun this part of the process can be.