What’s Included (for eBooks)
- Size: 32MB
- Format: eBooks, PDF format
- Requirement: Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or greater
What You’ll Learn
- Create interesting and attractive compositions.
- Be prepared for the unknown photo opportunity waiting around the corner.
- How to Expose & Focus difficult photography situations with confidence.
- Choose the appropriate photography equipment and accessories to get the job done.
- Capture those precious moments that mean a lot to you, and keep them forever.
Designed to equip you with the necessary preparation, skills and inspiration required to take your photography to the next level and capture inspiring images that you’ll forever cherish.
About Travel Photography eBook
By purchasing this eBook, you’ll get behind the scenes and into the mind of one of the most travelled photographers out there. Having explored well over 60 countries, Clint has seen it all. Join him in a photography journey, and learn the critical, yet simple steps it takes to get those breathtaking travel photographs…
Travel Photography, A Guide for the Beginner and Enthusiast eBook has been designed to equip you with the necessary preparation, essential skills and inspiration required to take your photography to the next level and capture inspiring images that you’ll forever cherish.
What is Included
Equipment Guide | Planning and Preparation | Getting the Shot Advise | After the Shot | 6 Different Case Studies
International Travel Photographer, specialising in landscape and nature photography. For over a decade, Clint has made life on the road his home, drifting from one place to another. Having visited over 65 countries, he’s bared witness to some of the greatest scenery from all corners of the globe, and had more than his fair share of magical moments. Here at Explosive Aperture, Clint will share his experiences with you, and showcase not just his photographs, but the moments behind them.