- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 10 teaching videos for nature photographers who want learn to use layers and masks to build an incredible portfolio.
- 90+ Minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process pros use to harness Light in Nature photography to create jaw-dropping photos.
- 7 Case Studies & Practice Files provide an in-depth look at the software and techniques used for creating a powerful non-destructive workflow in Photoshop.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC 2021 and higher, Lightroom Classic 2021.
- Video Created with: Photoshop CC 2021, version 22.4.1, Lightroom Classic 2021, version 10.2.
How do I know if this Photoshop Tutorial is for me?
About Balancing Light in Photoshop for Nature Photography
Light in Nature photography can seem unpredictable and difficult to adjust once on the computer. I’m here to show you how easily you can balance light in nature photography using Photoshop Layers & Masks. Working with light in Photoshop will take your nature photography to a whole new level. Once you get comfortable with fine tuning light using Photoshop, you’ll be able to alter the mood, details, drama and colors in every part of your photo. I will break down my working with light workflow into simple, easy to understand steps.
Here are some of the case-studies included in this Balancing Light in Photoshop tutorial: