Blending with Light – Live Demo
Photoshop Tutorials: Learn to create stunning natural looking HDR images in just few minutes!!
Live Demo: 2:00 PM EDT (New York) 7/12/2018
This tutorial is for you if:
- You want to learn to create natural-looking images with Photoshop layers and masks.
- You’re looking for a simple blending workflow for high dynamic range images.
- You don’t want to spend a lot of time learning overly-complicated techniques.
- You already have a basic knowledge of Photoshop layers and masks, and want to learn how to use them to create stunning images.
This tutorial might not be the right fit if:
- You are a Photoshop beginner – if you don’t have a basic knowledge of layers and masks, you may want to find out more before you start this course.
- You want to learn about RAW Processing using Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom. We don’t discuss the RAW converter in this course.
- You want to create highly-saturated or surrealistic images. In this course, we focus on producing natural-looking blends.
- You are looking for an automated or slider-based solution to blending exposures for High Dynamic Range images. This course teaches a manual workflow that offers ultimate control over your finished image.
What You’ll Learn
- Create natural-looking, blended images in just a few minutes.
- Develop a simple manual-blending workflow using Photoshop layers and masks.
- Discover how you can use your histogram to guide your processing, and avoid losing important details.
- Learn to precisely control blending in high-contrast areas to avoid distracting “halos”.
- Find out how to use selections, layers, and masks to get precise control over your adjustments.