Lightroom for Waterfall Photography Post Processing Macro Photography Tutorial
- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 8 teaching videos for photographers who want to learn about exposure blending in Photoshop.
- 55+ minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process that will allow you to create natural-looking, high dynamic range images with Photoshop layers & masks.
- Sample Photoshop files – so you can work alongside the pros, and practice the exposure blending techniques you’ve learned.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CS6 or above
- Recorded Version: Photoshop CC 2017
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create natural-looking, blended images in just a few minutes.
- Develop a simple exposure blending workflow using Photoshop layers and masks.
- Discover how you can use your histogram to guide your processing, and avoid losing important details.
- Learn to precisely control exposure blending in high-contrast areas to avoid distracting “halos”.
- Find out how to use selections, layers, and masks to get precise control over your adjustments.
How do I know if this Exposure Blending Tutorial is for me?
This tutorial is for you if:
- You want to learn to create natural-looking images with Photoshop layers and masks.
- You’re looking for a simple exposure blending workflow for high dynamic range images.
- You don’t want to spend a lot of time learning overly-complicated techniques.
- You already have a basic knowledge of Photoshop layers and masks, and want to learn how to use them to create stunning landscape photos.
This tutorial might not be the right fit if:
- You are a Photoshop beginner – if you don’t have a basic knowledge of layers and masks, you may want to find out more before you start this course.
- You want to learn about RAW Processing using Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom. We don’t discuss the RAW converter in this course.
- You want to create highly-saturated or surrealistic images. In this course, we focus on producing natural-looking blends.
- You are looking for an automated or slider-based solution to exposure blending for High Dynamic Range images. This course teaches a manual workflow that offers ultimate control over your finished image.