Working with Color
- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- 5 teaching videos for nature photographers who want to make selective adjustments using Range Masks in Lightroom.
- 55+ minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process that will allow you to harness the power of Lightroom Range Masks.
- 3 Case Studies so you can see the techniques in use.
- Practice RAW files included.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn to make highly selective adjustments with the luminance and color Range Masks in Lightroom.
- See how the pros use a variety of Range Masks options to bring out the details and colors in every part of a landscape photo.
- Discover how to use Range Masks to selectively balance light and exposure to create natural looking photos.
- Explore advanced post-processing techniques such as selective color and how luminance adjustments can provide by Range Masks in Lightroom.
- Learn more about limitations of Range Masks in Lightroom…and when it is best not to use them.
- In depth explanation of advance post processing technique using real life case studies in our straight-forward, non-technical lessons.