- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- 6 teaching videos for photographers who want to go beyond the basic editing tools and learn new artistic techniques in their post processing workflow.
- 50+ minutes of video content, including explanations of key processing technique.
- Includes Downloadable Practice Files
- Ligthroom CC 2018 or above | (Photoshop CC 2019 used for Video)
- Photoshop CC 2018 or above | (Photoshop CC 2019 used for Video)
Dodging & Burning for Landscape Photography Tutorial
Dodging and Burning are the most powerful, visually-enhancing post-processing technique I can think of for landscape photography. The ability to selectively enhance light, contrast, and color give you infinite control in guiding your viewer through the story that is your landscape photo. There may not be a one-size-fits-all method of dodging and burning, but in this video I talk in-depth about several of my favorite dodging & burning techniques. There is sure to be on technique that’s right for you! Give these techniques a try, and let your imagination guide you.
Here are some of the case-studies included in this Photoshop and Lightroom Tutorial: