- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 7 teaching videos for nature photographers who want to have fun processing their images and learn how to use lots of new programs.
- 80+ minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process that will allow you to harness the power of nature photography to create works of art.
- 5 Case Studies so you can see the different techniques and different software to create finished images.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC, CC2018, CC2019, Lightroom Classic
- Video Created with: Photoshop CC 2019, Lightroom Classic version 8.3.1, NIK Collection by DXO, Luminar 3 by Skylum, Topaz Studio, Glow, and Detail AI.
Note: All programs are available for trial downloads for free.
How do I know if this Nature Photography Tutorial is for me?
About Creative Processing for Nature Photography Tutorial
When I started in digital photography, I stuck to the same routine for most of my images. Just a few minor adjustments. But I learned over the years, that I could do so much more…that I could take the images that I imagined in my head, and produce them on my computer. I was no longer bound by a single version of my photos. I could process, and process again taking an image down a completely different path. Let me show you how to unleash your inner artist and have fun doing it.
Here are some of the case-studies included in this nature photographer tutorial: