- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 5 teaching videos for photographers who want to go beyond the basic editing tools and learn new artistic techniques in their post processing workflow.
- 50+ minutes of video content, including explanations of key processing technique.
- Includes Downloadable Practice Files
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC or above | (Photoshop CC 2018 used for Video)
- Starry Skies Software: Starry landscape Stacker for Mac Version 1.6.4 or above | (Version 1.6.4 used for Video)
Photoshop Tutorial: Photo Stacking for Night Photography
Stacking for noise reduction is an incredible technique for taking your night photos to the next level. The technique requires a little more work in field and in post, but the results are truly unmatched. If you want to printer of your work, nothing else allowed you to create better noise free night photography images. In this tutorial you discover everything you need to know about creating incredible high resolution fine art night photography prints: From field work for capturing multiple photos to stacking them together for noise reduction.