- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 9 teaching videos for photographers who want to go beyond the basic editing tools and learn new artistic techniques in their post processing workflow.
- 2+ hours of video content, including explanations of key processing techniques, plus six in-depth examples to put the techniques into practice.
- Post processing workflow for Jay & Varina Patel’s Vibrant Colors Course.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC, Lightroom Classic CC or above
- Video Created with: Photoshop CC 2018 & Lightroom Classic CC 2018
Photoshop Tutorial: Working with Color 2018.10
Exposure, contrast and colors are inextricably linked. In this in-depth Photoshop tutorial, world-renowned photographer and photo educator, Nick Page, will explain how the to bring out brilliant colors that you see in nature. He’ll start by exploring how to adjust colors in both RAW converter and in Photoshop. Then he’ll share some of the advance post processing techniques to making the most out of the colors in your nature photos. He uses Lightroom and Photoshop to offer practical advise to create a seamless workflow for working with colors.
In this course, Nick uses images from the case studies in Varina and Jay’s Vibrant Colors course, making it possible for you to follow the creation of these images from inception to completion.