About The Macro Photography Bundle
The Workflow Series – Details & Macro eBook
Join professional photographers, Varina and Jay Patel, as they discuss their vision, their thinking process, and the post-processing workflow they use for six of their most popular macro images. Learn about focus stacking, creativity, diffusers & reflectors, and so much more! The pros will show how to photograph macro subjects using a wide variety of techniques!
Lightroom is a complete photo editing software package. For the most part there’s no need for multiple programs when you have all the editing tools a photographer could want in one place. From basic adjustments and easy presets, to HDR, image stitching, tonal & color range masking, and targeted adjustments, Lightroom has it all.
- You’ll see my approach to processing macro photos
- In these Lightroom Tutorials I’ll walk you step by step through the editing process
- You’ll learn how to start globally, and then target locally in each image
- I’ll teach you how to bring attention to and draw the eye straight to your main subject.
- You’ll see some of the common challenges with processing macro images and how I deal with them.