What does it take to create photos like these? Can I do it?
The answer? Anyone can take photos like these. All you need is a mirrorless or DSLR camera, a lens, and a tripod. If you already have the necessary gear, all that’s left is to obtain a little bit of knowledge.
Each Tutorial is priced Less Than $7
InFocus Deals offers a carefully selected collection of top-quality educational materials created by acclaimed photographers and instructors from all over the world. When you participate in our InFocus Deals, be confident that you are learning from the best. More importantly, you are giving yourself that bit of necessary knowledge to take what you’ve learned and immerse yourself in the great outdoors… and to start building a spectacular portfolio.
The best part? Each Tutorial in our InFocus Deals below is priced Less Than $7… but only for a limited time! Here is what is included:
- Wide Angle Lenses by Jay & Varina Patel ($70)
- Photoshop Workflow 2017.11 by Colby Brown ($49)
- Unseeing: Taking Photos with Attitude by Ian Plant ($45)
- Creating Depth with Atmospheric Perspective by David Kingham ($45)
- Lightroom Case Studies Vol-1 by Josh Cripps ($69)
- Start-To-Finish Tutorials by Ryan Dyar ($65)
- Adobe Lightroom Post Production Course by Michael Shainblum ($50)
- Editing with Photoshop Elements by Anne McKinnell ($45)
- From Field to Finish by Sarah Marino ($49)