A Beginners Guide to Photographing Waterfalls
The Workflow Series – Waterfalls eBook
Join professional photographers, Varina and Jay Patel, as they discuss their vision, their thinking process, and the post-processing workflow they use for six of their most popular waterfall images. Learn about circular polarizers, ND filters, shutter speed, and so much more! The pros will show how to photograph waterfalls using a wide variety of techniques!
Lightroom Classic is one of the best software programs available to process your waterfall images. From its basic adjustments, to targeted brushing and color enhancements, I’ll help guide you through the process of bringing out the best in all of your waterfall imagery.
- You’ll see my approach to all waterfall photos
- In these Adobe Lightroom Tutorials I’ll walk you step by step through the editing process
- You’ll learn how to start globally, and then target locally in each image
- I’ll teach you how to bring attention to and draw the eye straight to your main subject, the waterfall.
- You’ll see some of the common issues that most waterfalls photos suffer from and how to deal with them.