- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- 9 teaching videos for nature photographers who want to learn to blend images with different focus points and depths of field.
- 80+ minutes of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process that will teach you how to harness the automated and manual focus stacking in Photoshop.
- 5 Case Studies provide an in-depth look at software and techniques for creating landscape photos with stunning details and sharpness.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC 2019 and higher, Lightroom Classic 2019 and higher.
- Video Created with: Photoshop CC 2019, Lightroom Classic 2019
How do I know if this Focus Blending Tutorial is for me?
About Focus Blending for Landscape Photography
The focus-blending techniques you’ll learn in this tutorial allow you to go beyond the limitations of hyperfocal distance to create sharp landscape photos in a variety of situations. We’ll explore both manual and automated focus blending workflows with a detailed, easy-to-use approach. Follow along with our real-world Case Studies to see how the pros do it.
Check out some of the case-studies included in this Focus Blending for Landscape Photography tutorial: