- Instant access to streaming video tutorial for 1 year.
- 9 teaching videos for nature photographers who want learn to use layers and masks to build an incredible portfolio.
- 2+ Hours of video content – explanations, examples, workflow, case studies.
- In-depth explanation of the step-by-step process pros use to harness the power of Photoshop Layers & Masks for jaw-dropping landscape photos.
- 5 Case Studies & Practice Files provide an in-depth look at the software and techniques used for creating a powerful non-destructive workflow in Photoshop.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC 2019 and higher, Lightroom Classic 2019 and higher, Topaz Studio 2 Version 2.2.0 and NIK Color Efex Pro 4.
- Video Created with: Photoshop 2020 Version 21.1.0, Lightroom Classic 9.2, Topaz Studio 2 Version 2.2.0 and NIK Color Efex Pro 4.
How do I know if this Photoshop Tutorial is for me?
About Photoshop Layers & Mask for Beginners
Photoshop layers and masks can seem complicated to apply, and difficult to understand… and we often hear students ask, “Do I really need them?” I’m here to show you, not only how easily you can get started, but how valuable these tools are as you embark on your artistic journey as a photographer. Layers and masks will bring your images to a whole new level. Once you get comfortable with this program, you’ll be like a kid in a candy store with endless opportunities. I’ve been teaching Photoshop layers for years. One of the most consistent comments I hear from students is how well I break down the complicated into simple, easy to understand steps. I hope you enjoy this series.
Here are some of the case-studies included in this Photoshop Layers & Masks for Beginners tutorial: