About The Mountain Photography Tutorial
The Workflow Series – Mountains eBook
Join professional photographers, Varina and Jay Patel, as they discuss their vision, their thinking process, and the post-processing workflow they use for six of their most popular macro images. Learn about graduated neutral density photographic filters, histograms, photography composition, and so much more! The pros will show how to photograph mountains using a wide variety of techniques!
Photoshop & Lightroom Tutorial
Lightroom & Photoshop are a complete photo editing software package for landscape photographers. For the most part there’s no need for other software programs when you have all the editing tools a photographer could want. From basic adjustments and easy presets, to HDR, image stitching, tonal & color range masking, and targeted adjustments, Lightroom & Photoshop has it all.
- You’ll see my approach to processing mountain photos
- In these post processing tutorials I’ll walk you step by step through the editing process
- You’ll learn how to start globally, and then target locally in each image
- I’ll teach you how to balance exposure and colors throughout the image using variety of techniques.
- You’ll see some of the common challenges with processing mountain landscapes and how I deal with them.